Technology has brought us so many things that on today’s date with the amount of information that is available with each of us is far greater than the entire history of mankind. While there was a time when people used to think about creative ways to play the same game differently to get entertained, today we have to think about which game to choose. This is largely perceived as spoilt for choice. On the other hand, if we look closely, on today’s date Technology has enabled us to experience many a thing in a short span of time.
The best way to get entertained is to get involved in it. Games are one of the forms of entertainment. Casual gaming offers you the experience to get a hang of different forms of games. If you look at our site www.neodelight.com you can see a variety of games under different categories – Action Games,
Puzzle Games, Racing Games, Shooting Games, Stickman Games, Card Games and many more. In addition to these, there are HTML5 games which have an exciting range of games to choose from. Racing games are definitely popular, Mario Games – different flavors of the same game are available to give the gamers a new experience.
Who said games are just for boys? Girls are good at gaming too, and there are dedicated games for girls too. Just have a look at the variety of games available for girls on this site.
Each game offers the gamers a different experience, triggering different side of both logical and creative game. In addition to this, these games are great stress busters. Don’t just go by what is mentioned, just try it and you’ll be pleasantly surprised for sure.
We are definitely not spoilt for choice, but we are provided with an opportunity to experience different games in a short span of time. Serious or Casual! Get Gaming!
Online Gaming has developed in leaps and bounds over the last few years. Now, many games consoles can access the internet, enabling users to keep up-to-date with the latest games, downloads and tips and tricks.
Games can also be played online through a PC, laptop or mobile phone and have access to wonderful fun stuff at a real quick speed. One category which is fast making its strides in the gaming world is none other than girl games.
Now all the girls can have some real fun and play some really fun games related to make up, makeover, dressing, costumes and fair tale on our website Neodelight. We have some fun games be it managing a doll shop or making wedding unique and beautiful or making a pumpkin soup, where girls can have all the fun.
One of the most interesting aspects is that most of the games are for free and you need not spend any money and just go online on Neodelight and have real fun. There are cool games, multiplayer games, action games, adventure games, zombie games, car games and puzzle games, We at our website, will be bringing you some of the most latest and best games which have hit the markets and online.
All you need to do is to visit Neodelight online and play these girl games along with others like racing and bike games for kids. What are you waiting for, go ahead and choose your favourite girly games and get going at once.
We are in the era where information is accessible everywhere and we are spoilt for choice. There are numerous games that are coming up on a daily basis. While most of us take the route of sharpening our brain through puzzles and strategic games, the racing games contribute to the increase of brain power. Read through to know more.
The trivia, the memory games, the puzzle games engage the brain in many ways, for the people who are already interested in these may love it right away. However, if we look at the key question of ‘How do I develop this skill gradually?’ We may look at an option of starting with an easy level or rookie or beginner level of the puzzle or trivia or memory games. What we miss out on the face of it are the Racing games which have more to add than just the experience adrenalin rush. How?
Here are a few things to ponder upon:
- To start with, racing games are typically non-violent; they have a very calming influence. Choosing easy courses, to begin with, will take you to places where there is no competition or no pressure. This is the first step towards improving our brain power – Get into an environment that is stress-free. This will reduce your stress and we will be surprised to discover that intense racing also reduces stress in the long run.
- Racing involves acting fast and following the instructions in a very dynamic way. The fundamental aspect of this is to process different information at rapid speeds. The different information includes – how the competitor is performing? what damage can a move cause? How do I overtake him? This is no longer looking at things in one dimension, the entire dynamics change. This improves what we call as information gathering capacity of the brain.
- When we are gathering so much of information throughout, this information needs to be processed – mind you, at high speeds and this naturally demands much more focus than we assume. This improves our concentration and focus.
- During the course of the race, we are deeply immersed where the line between reality and fiction almost disappears, this allows our brain to assume that we are participating in the race and our cognitive brain remembers the course of the track and the required maneuvers. This helps in strengthening our
- If the scenario is blown-up to a multiplayer game, then the dynamics change even more. The racing is quite tight; your brain knows you are dealing with real participants (who are your competition). There are constraints on time and space. This automatically involves rapid decision making which will definitely improve by practice over a period of time.
- Conceiving a plan before you get on to the track when you are in the race will enhance developing strategy and planning
- The key aspect of racing is not only processing information, strategizing but also the skill with which we can operate. In other words, how well your hand and eye is coordinated. Regular racing helps in improving this coordination not only at an individual level but overall as a person.
- In a study conducted by the Department of Psychology at NC State University, researchers found that older adults who were regular gamers scored consistently higher than non-gamers in a variety of mental aging measures. The regular gamers had a higher sense of well-being and health than their counterparts. They also showed higher social function and were less likely to show signs of depression. It’s a good thing we have a long-term love affair with racing games.
Overall, the racing games do more good to the brain than we actually give credit for. We don’t have to look too far for racing games. You can try your hand at improving your brain by trying a few games @ https://www.neodelight.com/freegames/cid-15/Racing-Games.
Serious or Casual! Get Gaming!
Some say games are usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool. While a few say it’s an escape from the real world. Going a little deeper to the fundamental aspect of the question: why do we play games? The answer is not surprising at all. We play games to be happy. Games bring that out in us.
Games have a great influence on our society and the gamers believe that the world has two sets of people, Gamers and others. What is it in games that make people so addictive? As a response to this question a gamer says ‘who don’t want to be happy?’
Looking at this aspect with a deeper sense, what motivates people to get so attracted towards games?
Professor Richard Bartle, famous for defining the Bartle Player Types in virtual worlds, says that when we play a game, we experiment with four main motivations:
- Achievement: Trying to get more points
- Immersion: Imagining oneself in the game world
- Competition: Trying to defeat opponents
- Cooperation: Working together as a team
While these motivations trigger people towards games, the question that still remains is how do games manage this happiness factor? So, we again have to ask a question: what is happiness?
Psychologist Martin Seligman provides the acronym PERMA in his book Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-being to summarize the factors that seem to make people happy:
- Pleasure: tasty food, warm baths, etc.
- Engagement (or flow): the absorption of an enjoyed yet challenging activity
- Relationships: social ties have turned out to be an extremely reliable indicator of happiness
- Meaning: a perceived quest or belonging to something bigger
- Accomplishments: having realized tangible goals.
Relating to the above motivations and happiness, we can derive that
- Achievement – Give us a sense of accomplishment
- Immersion – is a function of the pleasure derived and how engaging is the activity
- Competition – Relationship with the co-gamers, either to win against or team up (both in the right spirit)
- Cooperation – Meaning in the relationships
When you look at different kinds of definitions or reasons for people to play games and also look at other psychological elements, we more often end up at one point – we play games to be happy. The whole point of life again is to be happy.
Video games have evolved a great deal in the last 60 years. On today’s date, there are many a game, lots of categories to choose from and the gaming industry itself is getting bigger and better every day. It was during this thought process that led us to look back and acknowledge the root of all gaming and the first video game.
It would be pretty exciting (as well as surprising) to know that it was a Physicist (William Higinbotham) who created what is thought to be the first video game in October 1958. It is a tennis game similar to the 1970s PONG
1951-1968 was the time when William Higinbotham was heading the Brookhaven National Laboratory’s instrumentation group. During that time, in October Brookhaven held annual visitors’ days, during which thousands of people would come to tour the lab. Higinbotham was responsible for creating an exhibit to show off the instrumentation division’s work. The existing exhibits were boring so to say and Higinbotham thought about creating excitement among the visitors through a game that they could play. This was primarily to convey that the scientific research has relevance for the society. This thought is what that gave birth to (what is supposed to be) the first video game.
Gaming as an industry has evolved since then and is now a billion dollar industry. While entertainment is what it appears to be on the face of it, the games are something that inspires us to do more in life. Any game, any genre has been developed with a purpose and intent to improve a core skill in each of us who intend to play games.
It would be surprising to know that there are research teams working towards understanding how the brain works when people play games. Also how gaming helps in curing not only boredom but is a significant help in curing depression, anxiety issues.
A recent research by a group of scientists who have collected and summarized studies looking at how video games can shape our brains and behavior. Research to date suggests that playing video games can change the brain regions responsible for attention and visuospatial skills and make them more efficient.
Overall, gaming as an industry has done more good than harm. Games while they entertain each of us, educate us, train us and prepare for the world. Gaming is one of the wonderful things happened to this world.
Playing online video games is one of the best things to do in your free time. Whenever you have some free time, the one thing which keeps you going and makes you quite active is video gaming. Online video gaming has become so easy and innovative that you can simply go online and click a few games of your choice.
Online mobile gaming has never been as easy as it is now. If you are a real gaming buff and have an eye for some wacky video games, Neodelight is the place to be. Online games, mobile games, racing games, funny games, puzzle and free kids games, we have it all and it is just for free.
The one stop shop for you to relax and play some interesting and out of the box mobile and free kids games is Neodelight. Some of world’s best games are available on our site and that too for free.
We have some very funny and innovative kid’s games which will entertain you right throughout the time you are on our website. You have number of interesting mobile and kids games from where you find some good relief and even can learn some good things with these games.
What are you waiting for, come browse through our favorite kid games and choose from so many options and have some real fun online at one go.